SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
Social Media Policy Examples, Social Media Policy Employees, Social Media Policy For Employees, Social Media Policy Company, Social Media Policy Template, Social Media Policy In The Workplace, Social Media Policy Sample, Social Media Policy Examples Pdf, Social Media Policy At Work, Social Media Policy Business, Social Media Policy Hr,
Social Media Policy Template Free
This policy provides guidance for employee use of social media, which should be broadly understood for purposes of this policy to include blogs, wikis, microblogs, message boards, chat rooms, electronic newsletters, online forums, social networking sites, and other sites and services that permit users to share information with others in a contemporaneous manner.
The following principles apply to professional use of social media on behalf of [Company] as well as personal use of social media when referencing [Company].
- Employees need to know and adhere to the [Company’s Code of Conduct, Employee Handbook, and other company policies] when using social media in reference to [Company].
- Employees should be aware of the effect their actions may have on their images, as well as [Company’s] image. The information that employees post or publish may be public information for a long time.
- Employees should be aware that [Company] may observe content and information made available by employees through social media. Employees should use their best judgment in posting material that is neither inappropriate nor harmful to [Company], its employees, or customers.
- Although not an exclusive list, some specific examples of prohibited social media conduct include posting commentary, content, or images that are defamatory, pornographic, proprietary, harassing, libelous, or that can create a hostile work environment.
- Employees are not to publish, post or release any information that is considered confidential or not public. If there are questions about what is considered confidential, employees should check with the Human Resources Department and/or supervisor.
- Social media networks, blogs and other types of online content sometimes generate press and media attention or legal questions. Employees should refer these inquiries to authorized [Company] spokespersons.
- If employees find encounter a situation while using social media that threatens to become antagonistic, employees should disengage from the dialogue in a polite manner and seek the advice of a supervisor.
- Employees should get appropriate permission before you refer to or post images of current orformer employees, members, vendors or suppliers. Additionally, employees should getappropriate permission to use a third party’s copyrights, copyrighted material, trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property.
Table of Contents
SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY Template Sample Example Image
SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY Format Template For Employee, Download Free Doc Pdf File Example
Social Media Policy Examples, Social Media Policy Employees, Social Media Policy For Employees, Social Media Policy Company, Social Media Policy Template, Social Media Policy In The Workplace, Social Media Policy Sample, Social Media Policy Examples Pdf, Social Media Policy At Work, Social Media Policy Business, Social Media Policy Hr, Social Media Policy Template Free